An overheated stove led to the fire that caused $75,000 in damages to a Genoa restaurant Friday morning.
Douglas County investigators say shortly before 9AM, they got the call about the fire at the Genoa Station Grill and Bar, a business about 18 months old near Genoa Town Hall.
The fire broke out in the kitchen area and was contained to the kitchen and attic area. SR 206, which runs through Genoa , was closed for about two hours. No one was hurt.
For more:Â http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/Fire-Damages-Genoa-Restaurant-176039641.html